Apply for Head of customer value management
Position: Head of Customer Value Management
• Strategy planning and control on customer proposition for total bank portfolio.
• Business development and collaboration build between partners and bank. (Government and non-Government sectors)
• Overview on product development and product P&L monitoring, ensuring business sustainability and commercially viable. (cover both Retail and Non-Retail segment
inclusive payroll, merchant, and online banking)
• Overview of business performance planning and monitoring for the entire distribution units, inclusive target, and budget review for the entire bank portfolio. (implementation
and review of Key Performance Indicator, Variable Incentive Program and Sales Performance Improvement Program)
• Overview of business planning and support on business diversification, inclusive of digital innovation, card & payment solution, marketing & corporate communication.
• Overview of segmentation planning and control, product, and service level customization for premier segment.
• Bachelor/Master in in business or related field of study.
• Minimum 5 years experiences in strategy planning and business development. Familiar with Trade finance business will be an added advantage.
• Minimum bachelor’s degree or above in the related field i.e. Business Admin, Commerce or Finance. Master’s degree or Professional Qualification such as CFA will be an added
• Other academy qualification is open to discuss subject to exposure and experience.
• Excellent leadership and conceptual skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Creative, innovative, and positive thinking
• Flexible and good problem solver
• Leader by example