Apply for IT Audit
Position: IT Audit
• Prepare IT internal audit procedures and plan.
• Develop, build & implement tools to analyze data to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness, (including for risk assessments). Ultimately be a source for analytics that business units adopt to provide business insights or for continuous auditing.
• IT security audits (e.g. network, systems and data center), including evaluating if measures taken and security vulnerabilities are properly identified and mitigated. Coordinate the scope and performance of these reviews with business units and external security experts. Identify weaknesses in the system and create action plan to prevent security breaches.
• Client/Server, Telecommunications, Intranets, and Extranets audit to verify that telecommunications controls are in place on the client (computer receiving services), server, and on the network connecting the clients and servers.
• Perform pre and post- implementation reviews of system implementations or enhancements to ensure they meet the Bank’s objectives and are in accordance with generally accepted system development standards.
• Verify that the systems are able to ensure timely, accurate, and efficient processing of applications under normal and disruptive conditions and meet the required MTDs/ RTOs.
• Evaluate information general computing controls and provide value added feedback. Test compliance with those controls. Coordinate with IT teams as applicable
• Perform various other reviews of IT management policies and procedures such as change management, business continuity planning/ disaster recovery and information security to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate.
• Ensure that the IT department implement industry best practice in all relevant areas of operations.
• Certified Information Systems Auditor “CISA”, required or Certified IT Cyber Security + Finance
• CISSP, CISM, MCSE, preferred
• 3+ years of experience in a similar role
• Prior training experience is a plus
• Experience cyber security systems
• Understanding of multiple technology domains including software development, Windows, database management, networking, and UNIX (preferred).
• Understanding of information security standards, best practices for securing computer systems, and applicable laws and regulations.
• Big Four Accounting Firm experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Familiar with a range of software and hardware
• Experience with multiple technology domains including aspects of Windows, Unix and/or database administration, software development and networking.
• Proactive, hands-on, results-driven orientation required and willingness to travel.