- Work in conjunction with Credit Analyst to identify proper credit facilities for each client.
- Conduct the in-depth industry study & analysis and recommend the appropriate financial products & services
- Provide input to the market segment sales strategy based on a deep understanding of the market, client needs and business growth opportunities
- Develop in-depth understanding and assessment of borrower’s business needs, evaluate and identify risk and mitigations in order to identify lending opportunities,
- Appropriate loan structure and recommend financial solutions to borrowers.
- Help spot new opportunities and equip origination.
- Analyze and assess the current market’s issue and compare with other competitors
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Finance and Banking
- Experienced banker or respected business person in client interfacing roles
- Minimum 3-5 years in RM roles with background in credit analysis
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcomes
- Strategic Thinking and Planning
- A willingness to operate in a complex, matrix environment with multiple, often conflicting demands
- Flexible with the ability to assimilate information quickly in a demanding environment
- Ability to develop and apply sales and service revenue strategies
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, team-oriented and open personality
MARUHAN Japan Bank Lao offers a wide range of benefits to encourage the health and wellbeing of our staff. Here are some of the benefits that we provide:
- Staff Pension Fund
- Staff Loans
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Annual Medical Check up
- Fitness Membership
- Staff Car Loan
- Our People, Our Future
“Growing and developing talent within the organization is a priority. We strive to ensure every person at MARUHAN Japan Bank Lao has an opportunity for learning and professional growth”.
Interested applicants should fill up an application form and submit it with a CV and covering letter (including a recent photo and expected salary) to HR Department by following address
MARUHAN Japan Bank Lao Co., Ltd,
Unit 14, 23 Singha Rd., Ban Phonxay, Saysettha District, Vientiane Capital
Email: [email protected]
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the next procedure